Feature #7: Next-gen renderer (codename "Gloom")
Support for vertex and fragment shaders for surfaces, objects, and UI.
libgui already implements the basic support for shaders, and the new UI framework uses them for drawing the taskbar and other UI elements. The next step is to use them in game and map rendering.
- Start date changed from 2013-10-22 to 2013-03-01
- Subject changed from Shaders (fragment and vertex) to Shaders
- Related to Feature #8: New GL2 based model renderer added
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Target version set to Rendering
- Status changed from In Progress to Progressed
- % Done changed from 50 to 60
2.1 does DGL rendering via a shader, including implementations for all the custom blending modes. However, the shader is not customizable.
Also available in: Atom