- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2019-10-14
- 19:22 Doomsday Engine Revision dcdc748e (github): Builder: Parsing a date in altool output
- 10:36 Doomsday Engine Feature #2341 (Closed): headless server package for debian / ubuntu
- 10:29 Doomsday Engine Bug #2312 (Closed): 3D Doom and Doom II models break in doomsday 2.1.x (env LC_NUMERIC)
- 10:20 Doomsday Engine Bug #2330 (Closed): SIGIL Unplayable without using "Compat" version
- Closing, Sigil updated.
- 10:16 Doomsday Engine Feature #2345 (Resolved): Revise distribution scripts, move to separate repository
- The distribution scripts should be separated from the main repository so that the latest version of the builder can b...
- 14:08 Doomsday Engine Revision 4ac47523 (github): Builder|macOS: Codesign and notarize as a post-build step
- No need to do this multiple times for the client bundle.
- 14:05 Doomsday Engine Revision d3945ace (github): Heretic: Reduce missile momentum on wall bounce
- 08:06 Doomsday Engine Revision 5c48ce63 (github): macOS|Client: Changed the UI font
- More consistent and compatible with macOS 10.15.
- 19:42 Doomsday Engine Revision 3de60a81 (github): macOS|Builder: Notarize application bundles
- 08:17 Doomsday Engine Revision ad0d384c (github): Fixed|Model Renderer: Blending issue with models vs. sprites
- All buffered DGL draws must be flushed before drawing a GL2 model, since that does not use DGL.
Also available in: Atom