- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2018-10-12
- 10:23 Doomsday Engine Revision c59be8bb (github): Heretic|PostFX: Darker Gold shader for the Ring
- 22:35 Doomsday Engine Revision ceda7643 (github): Heretic|Renderer: Added “rend-ring-effect” cvar
- The values are:
0 = colorize.gold shader (default)
1 = colorize.gold.inverted shader
Changing the value will take ef...
- 19:45 Doomsday Engine Feature #2286 (New): Editing all global Doomsday key bindings
- Currently there is a popup for setting the console shortcut key, but Doomsday has other global key bindings that shou...
- 22:41 Doomsday Engine Revision 14d36fab (github): UI|Client: Improvements for PackageCompatibilityDialog
- Hidden but required packages, such as ones loaded from boxes, are now also shown in the compatibility resolver dialog...
- 22:38 Doomsday Engine Revision 3e81b7cd (github): UI|libcommon: Use the term “mods” instead of “packages”
- 22:36 Doomsday Engine Revision a89d69ac (github): Widgets|libappfw: Showing scroll bar in dialogs
- The scroll bar wasn’t initially showing up even though enabled.
- 21:15 Doomsday Engine Revision 6d0c68f8 (github): Fixed|Resources|libdoomsday: Unique IDs for Extra add-ons
- In a box add-on, some files may be found in the Extra folder. To ensure these get a unique ID, include the name of th...
- 20:35 Doomsday Engine Revision 9306bea9 (github): Fixed|Packages: Optional content selections ignored
- The full versioned package identifier is needed when checking for user selections.
- 20:21 Doomsday Engine Revision 0c560018 (github): Fixed|libdoomsday: Multithreaded access to the data bundle registry
- Backported commit 1d4a75462392c from the future.
- 19:03 Doomsday Engine Revision e2b8eda5 (github): Heretic: Status bar eyes during God/Invincible mode
- The same bright eyes are drawn when the god mode cheat is active or when the invincibility ring is active.
Also available in: Atom