- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2020-09-21
- Doomsday Engine (Manager, 2013-10-10)
- 15:03 Doomsday Engine Bug #2431: Doomsday needs libfluidsynth1 but ubuntu 20.04 provides libfluidsynth2 only
- Looked into this. The problem is that the Autobuilder is running Ubuntu 18.04, where libfluidsynth2 doesn't exist. Do...
- 06:01 Doomsday Engine Bug #2431: Doomsday needs libfluidsynth1 but ubuntu 20.04 provides libfluidsynth2 only
- Should update the FluidSynth plugin to use version 2.
- 14:25 Doomsday Engine Feature #2430 (New): Add support for Bethesda.net official addon PWADs
- The official add-ons are PWADs that can be downloaded from Bethesda.net to be played with the Doom Classic Unity port...
- 16:37 Doomsday Engine Revision 023ca1a4 (github): Scripting: Added givePower() and giveBackpack()
- The App.Player class now has methods for giving power-ups, including the backpack.
- 16:33 Doomsday Engine Feature #2375 (Resolved): Doomsday Script enhancements for 2.3
- 12:47 Doomsday Engine Revision f9f85da5 (github): Scripting: Access internal values (e.g., DD_NETGAME)
- Added App.getInteger() and App.setInteger(), and constants for the value IDs. These are mostly useful for querying cu...
- 12:16 Doomsday Engine Revision 35b9e665 (github): Cleanup
- 13:22 Doomsday Engine Revision 1cf8a07a (github): Scripting|All Games: Querying the current game rules
- IssueID #2375
- 10:44 Doomsday Engine Revision d64f14e4 (github): Heretic|Intermission: Using a patch image as background
- The Intermission Background of a Map Info can now be set to a patch in Heretic.
Instead of attempting to solve this ...
- 10:40 Doomsday Engine Feature #2427 (Resolved): Heretic: Patch as a background for "intermission screen"
Also available in: Atom