- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2021-03-11
- Doomsday Engine (Manager, 2013-10-10)
- 11:21 Doomsday Engine Bug #2431: Doomsday needs libfluidsynth1 but ubuntu 20.04 provides libfluidsynth2 only
- Ah I see. I suppose for now those should be labeled as "Ubuntu 18.04 – 19.10", or whichever release still had libflui...
- 11:15 Doomsday Engine Bug #2431: Doomsday needs libfluidsynth1 but ubuntu 20.04 provides libfluidsynth2 only
- You mean http://dengine.net/linux ?
There is already a link to Launchpad under the Ubuntu section. I'm not sure ho...
- 09:20 Doomsday Engine Bug #2450: weapon stretched
- Could you attach a screenshot of the stretched weapons?
- 20:54 Doomsday Engine Feature #2449: FBX LOD
- Targeting "Rendering" for now because it's unclear where this will be released. I will likely work on it in the maste...
- 21:38 Doomsday Engine Revision 93e0baf8 (github): Windows: Further fixes for the MinGW build
- Declare the process as DPI aware for HiDPI support, and check the monitor
DPI for UI scaling.
Enable deployment of d...
- 21:57 Doomsday Engine Revision cb1f41bb (github): Windows: Fixing the MinGW build
- 21:29 Doomsday Engine Revision 891be58b (github): Fixed|libcore|File: Incorrect text output formatting
- 14:48 Doomsday Engine Revision 6dfa7619 (github): Tests: Don't use persistent app data
- 14:34 Doomsday Engine Revision cdeccdb8 (github): NativeFile: Use the_Foundation's File for I/O
- Simplify native file access with File from the_Foundation. This will
also use native Win32 APIs on Windows.
- 13:02 Doomsday Engine Revision 9987b4be (github): X11: Check monitor DPI value for UI scaling
- On X11, GLWindow is not aware of pixel ratios but we can query the
overall monitor DPI so that the UI is scaled appro...
Also available in: Atom