- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2020-02-19
- Doomsday Engine (Manager, 2013-10-10)
- 08:40 Doomsday Engine Bug #2370: [2.3 Unstable] Render Hack Regressions
- Thanks for the test map, I will take a look.
- 20:48 Doomsday Engine Revision 67f07f69 (github): Fixed|GL: Visual artifact when using color adjustments
- IssueID #2411
- 07:54 Doomsday Engine Feature #2374 (Resolved): "On death" script to run when a thing is killed
- 07:54 Doomsday Engine Feature #1666 (Resolved): [Dehacked] Support for sprite renaming
- 07:19 Doomsday Engine Feature #2413 (New): [MP] Configure what the server does after a timeout when no clients connected
- After all players have left a server, it would be good to reset game state after a timeout. New players joining later...
- 21:52 Doomsday Engine Feature #2142 (Resolved): Color adjustment should only apply to game view
- The color adjustments are now done via a shader, and only apply to the game view.
- 21:49 Doomsday Engine Feature #2160 (Progressed): Custom screenshader support and profiles
- 21:47 Doomsday Engine Bug #2406: [Windows] Color adjustments are not being applied
- #2411 is the fix that is needed, although it may need a little bit of fine-tuning before pulling it into stable.
- 17:09 Doomsday Engine Bug #2411 (Resolved): Monitor color adjustment via platform-specific APIs is unreliable (e.g., Windows 10)
- 17:09 Doomsday Engine Revision aeccb498 (github): GL|FX: Apply color adjustments via a shader
- Gamma correction, brightness, and contrast color adjustments are applied using a frame post-processing shader, and th...
Also available in: Atom