- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2020-03-14
- Doomsday Engine (Manager, 2013-10-10)
- 09:50 Doomsday Engine Bug #2419 (Rejected): um not sure if its a bug on my end or yurs?
- Sorry but there is little I can do to help here. I've long retired all my Win 7 machines.
Also, the bug tracker is...
- 07:59 Doomsday Engine Feature #2417 (Closed): Is it possible to separate left and right shift to separate control bindings?
- In the 2.3 branch, no this isn't possible unfortunately due to limitations of the Qt framework. In 3.0 where SDL2 is ...
- 20:53 Doomsday Engine Bug #2412: doomsday package won't install on ubuntu ("libassimp" not found)
- Should be good now in the next unstable 2.3 build.
- 20:52 Doomsday Engine Bug #2412 (Resolved): doomsday package won't install on ubuntu ("libassimp" not found)
- 20:44 Doomsday Engine Revision 8fa624dd (github): Fixed|Debian: Incorrect dependency in DEB metadata
- There were two issues here:
1) The name of the libassimp library on Debian/Ubuntu is "libassimp4".
2) The packaging c...
- 07:05 Doomsday Engine Revision 003f74eb (github): Scripting|All Games: Added App.Player.giveArmor()
- IssueID #2375
- 15:17 Doomsday Engine Other #2416: doomsday not launching (note the other post doomsday n was an error)
- Also, check out this page in the manual: https://manual.dengine.net/guide/troubleshooting
We will need to see your...
- 15:15 Doomsday Engine Other #2416: doomsday not launching (note the other post doomsday n was an error)
- May I suggest posting on the tech support forum for help: http://dengine.net/support
- 15:11 Doomsday Engine Bug #2370: [2.3 Unstable] Render Hack Regressions
- Applied fixes for the doomsdaytest.wad issues, hopefully breaking none of the render hacks.
- 15:10 Doomsday Engine Revision c7802522 (github): Fixed|Renderer: Offset for masked middle texture
- Account for offsets in masked middle textures.
Also available in: Atom