- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2021-03-11
- Doomsday Engine (Manager, 2013-10-10)
- 13:28 Doomsday Engine Bug #2459 (Closed): Incorrect Library libfluidsynth1 on Ubuntu 21.04
- Closed as duplicate.
- 07:02 Doomsday Engine Revision a3930989 (github): Merge pull request #23 from oraluben/fix-ambiguous-sem_t
- Fix ambiguous `sem_t`
- 07:00 Doomsday Engine Revision f4c83dc8 (github): Merge pull request #24 from devnexen/build_fix
- Build fix proposal.
- 11:21 Doomsday Engine Bug #2431: Doomsday needs libfluidsynth1 but ubuntu 20.04 provides libfluidsynth2 only
- Ah I see. I suppose for now those should be labeled as "Ubuntu 18.04 – 19.10", or whichever release still had libflui...
- 11:15 Doomsday Engine Bug #2431: Doomsday needs libfluidsynth1 but ubuntu 20.04 provides libfluidsynth2 only
- You mean http://dengine.net/linux ?
There is already a link to Launchpad under the Ubuntu section. I'm not sure ho...
- 09:20 Doomsday Engine Bug #2450: weapon stretched
- Could you attach a screenshot of the stretched weapons?
- 20:54 Doomsday Engine Feature #2449: FBX LOD
- Targeting "Rendering" for now because it's unclear where this will be released. I will likely work on it in the maste...
- 21:38 Doomsday Engine Revision 93e0baf8 (github): Windows: Further fixes for the MinGW build
- Declare the process as DPI aware for HiDPI support, and check the monitor
DPI for UI scaling.
Enable deployment of d...
- 21:57 Doomsday Engine Revision cb1f41bb (github): Windows: Fixing the MinGW build
- 21:29 Doomsday Engine Revision 891be58b (github): Fixed|libcore|File: Incorrect text output formatting
Also available in: Atom