- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2019-06-02
- 08:54 Doomsday Engine Bug #2330 (Resolved): SIGIL Unplayable without using "Compat" version
- SIGIL doesn't come with MAPINFO in any format that Doomsday understands, so it requires additional definitions. Here ...
- 09:32 Doomsday Engine Revision 474f9eec (github): Heretic: Permissions for give/take cheats
- The give/take cheats are possible whenever a game session is in progress.
Commands issues via scripts are not subjec...
- 07:47 Doomsday Engine Revision 0e49f6f2 (github): Heretic: Added "take" cheat command
- Console command for taking away weapons and ammo, or individual weapons and ammo types.
- 11:16 Doomsday Engine Revision 5831dd32 (github): Renderer: Fixed FOV (95°) for player weapon models
- The cvar "rend-model-fov" specifies the FOV for weapon models, which is separate from the rest of the view. This alle...
- 09:18 Doomsday Engine Revision 64739f0e (github): CMake: Install prefix should be a string
- 15:05 Doomsday Engine Revision 3e5f689b (github): Merge pull request #22 from devnexen/bsd_build_fix
- Fix linkage issue with BSD systems
- 08:45 Doomsday Engine Bug #2328: Some official releases are not listed in the doomsday engine
- This looks like a nice resource, thank you.
However, it should be noted that even if Doomsday recognizes all thes...
- 17:27 Doomsday Engine Revision 3bf58ab0 (github): Heretic|Intermission: Don't show "Untitled" as next map
- 14:35 Doomsday Engine Revision 53e66cf4 (github): Heretic|Definitions: Intermission text labels and background
- Added "Intermission background" to the Map Info DED definition. This is a material URI for the Intermission screen ba...
- 18:25 Doomsday Engine Revision cfc0acb1 (github): Cleanup
- Silence a compiler warning.
Also available in: Atom