- Registered on: 2013-10-10
- Last connection: 2020-01-18
- Doomsday Engine (Manager, 2013-10-10)
- 11:43 Doomsday Engine Feature #2379 (Resolved): HUD Weapon FOV 4:3 adaptation
- 07:33 Doomsday Engine Revision e1e8d5ba (github): Scripting|World: Querying and changing thing flags
- IssueID #2375
- 07:33 Doomsday Engine Revision 22947ec4 (github): libcore|Scripting: Converting a number to uint32
- 19:57 Doomsday Engine Feature #2403 (New): User-provided particle texture flipbook (atlas)
- Large collections of particle textures (perhaps animated) would be more convenient to provide as a user-prepared atla...
- 19:41 Doomsday Engine Revision 9a6842e9 (github): Renderer: Adjust fixed weapon FOV for 4:3 view aspect
- IssueID #2379
- 13:13 Doomsday Engine Revision cd09a054 (github): libcore: Added more Vec typedefs
- # Conflicts:
- 13:13 Doomsday Engine Revision 0478e816 (github): FIxed|Model Renderer: 3D models only partially visible
- Incorrect clip plane distances for regular 3D models. Caused by an oversight in issue 2373.
- 13:13 Doomsday Engine Revision c8bc9e12 (github): Renderer: Better workaround for cubeshot
- Resetting the full GLState for each cube face works, but this still means that somewhere during rendering the frame t...
- 07:27 Doomsday Engine Bug #2401 (Resolved): "cubeshot" does not render views for all directions
- Marking as resolved, although might be worth finding out later where the GL state is being mismanaged.
- 07:25 Doomsday Engine Bug #2402 (Resolved): [macOS] Doomsday.app notarization failed
- Notarization was not successful because the server and tools executables were not all codesigned.
Also available in: Atom