Welcome to Deng Team's bug tracker and feature roadmap.
|Doomsday Engine||This project tracks bugs and features for Doomsday. Submit new Doomsday issue.|
|dengine.net website||Project for the http://dengine.net website development.|
Please note that to submit new bugs or feature requests, you must be logged in.
Commenting on issues¶
Note that you can submit comments on issues via the Edit button. (There is no plain "reply"/"comment" button.)
Gravatar is used for all avatar images. The email address in your tracker account is used for looking up a Gravatar image.
About issue categories¶Bugs and features can be placed into one of the following categories:
- Defect. Generic bug; something that is not working as expected.
- Enhancement. Generic feature improvement; something that is currently not supported but should be.
- Minor detail. A small, perhaps cosmetic detail of no great importance. Fixing it would still be nice, though.
- Redesign. Revising an existing component or subsystem with a redesigned one.
- Regression. Something that used to work is not working any more due to recent changes elsewhere or accidental side effects.
- Vanilla emulation. Not a defect as such, but relates to behavior that is incongruent with how the original games behave. Important for compatibility with custom maps.
- User experience. Relates to overall user experience; things that might confuse or delight the user.
- 3rd party compatibility. Related to things outside the Doomsday Engine project; making the engine compatible with 3rd party resources and other components. For instance, supporting a specific file format.