Welcome to Deng Team's bug tracker and feature roadmap.
|This project tracks bugs and features for Doomsday. Submit new Doomsday issue.
Please note that to submit new bugs or feature requests, you must be logged in.
When will you work on my issue?¶
Work on bugs and feature requests is interleaved with other work. Sometimes it may take several months (or even years) before there is an opportunity to address a particular issue. Of course, game-breaking bugs and crashes have a high priority and this kind of issues will be worked on first.
Donating money to support the project grants you the right to request prioritizing a particular issue. In this case, the issue will be addressed as soon as possible.
Commenting on issues¶
Note that you can submit comments on issues via the Edit button. (There is no plain "reply"/"comment" button.)
Gravatar is used for all avatar images. The email address in your tracker account is used for looking up a Gravatar image.
About issue categories¶Bugs and features can be placed into one of the following categories:
- Defect. Generic bug; something that is not working as expected.
- Enhancement. Generic feature improvement; something that is currently not supported but should be.
- Minor detail. A small, perhaps cosmetic detail of no great importance. Fixing it would still be nice, though.
- Redesign. Revising an existing component or subsystem with a redesigned one.
- Regression. Something that used to work is not working any more due to recent changes elsewhere or accidental side effects.
- Vanilla emulation. Not a defect as such, but relates to behavior that is incongruent with how the original games behave. Important for compatibility with custom maps.
- User experience. Relates to overall user experience; things that might confuse or delight the user.
- 3rd party compatibility. Related to things outside the Doomsday Engine project; making the engine compatible with 3rd party resources and other components. For instance, supporting a specific file format.