Feature #1648: Complete vanilla DOOM emulation
[Doom] Invisible "fuzz" effect
I thought the Fuzz effect in the original doom was
quite interesting, and resembled a "cloaking" type
thing. Unfortunately there doesn't appear to be a way
to bring it back.
Is it impossible to do with OpenGL, and Direct3d
rendering? If not, please bring it back!
If so, Is there a way to make an alternative, or
something that looks similar to it?
#1 Updated by danij over 10 years ago
Logged In: YES
I too would like to see this effect return. The best way to
do this would be using a fragment shader I think so it will
have to wait until drOpenGL 2.0 at least.
#2 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Tags set to Graphics, GL2, Doom
- Subject changed from Invisible Fuzz Effect to [Doom] Invisible "fuzz" effect
- Category set to Vanilla emulation
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
#3 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Parent task set to #1648
#4 Updated by skyjake almost 6 years ago
- Target version set to Rendering