[Doom] Map08/ExM8 sound emulation
In Vanilla Doom, on ExM8 and Map08, all sounds are not cut off.
However, Dday only replicates this behaviour for the sight, walking and death sounds (though not their attacking sounds) of the Cyber Demon and Spider Demon, not all sounds.
If this was a deliberate change, my apologies.
#1 Updated by skyjake about 9 years ago
- Tags changed from SFX, vanillaemulation to SFX, Doom
- Category set to Vanilla emulation
#2 Updated by danij over 8 years ago
Judging by the linuxdoom-1.10 source release, this does appear to be a deliberate change. Should this be compatibility optioned or changed to respect vanilla behavior?
#3 Updated by danij over 8 years ago
- Related to Feature #1648: Complete vanilla DOOM emulation added
#4 Updated by skyjake almost 6 years ago
- Target version set to Modding
#5 Updated by skyjake almost 6 years ago
- Related to Bug #1007: [Doom] Sound emitter overlap handling added
#6 Updated by skyjake almost 6 years ago
- Target version changed from Modding to Vanilla / Gameplay