- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- Last connection: 2018-11-25
- 08:35 Doomsday Engine Bug #2296: FreeDoom IWAD detection problems
- Dday doesn't detect the latest version of Freedoom (the wad has been updated since Dday added support for the version...
- 09:22 Homepage Bug #2294: Forum tab link incorrect from some locations
- The support website tab link also goes to the wrong address, but it has a re-direct.
- 09:20 Homepage Bug #2294 (Resolved): Forum tab link incorrect from some locations
- The forum tab link when on either the Dday front page or on any of the forum pages accidently goes to 'http://dengine...
- 11:49 Doomsday Engine Feature #2292: Indication of an options default setting
- Yes. Mainly the options menu.
- 11:27 Doomsday Engine Feature #2292 (New): Indication of an options default setting
- Dday has lot's of options for configuring the map, hud etc etc. But it might be cool if the default/original setting ...
- 14:24 Doomsday Engine Feature #2290 (New): Extend ambient light Map Info and Cvar to reduce light levels
- Extend ambient light Map Info and Cvar to reduce light levels
Dday offers these two features to globally increase ...
- 20:33 Doomsday Engine Bug #1029: Switch sound origin
- "The cvar “sound-switch-origin” determines where sound effects for
switches are positioned. The default is the intui...
- 10:01 Doomsday Engine Bug #2227: [HeXen] Crash during gameplay at DK_Map08 (Constable gate), going through portals while Heresiarch is attacking
- This is part of this bigger bug in Dday: https://tracker.dengine.net/issues/2068
- 10:20 Doomsday Engine Bug #2222: Music not working right on Deathkings (1.0)
- Indeed, HeXen DK was accidently released with a lump missing from it's Iwad, that meant no midi music worked (1.0). R...
- 16:11 Doomsday Engine Bug #2212: [Hexen] Strange behavior of torch artifact
- A stable release should not release with any bug like this.
Also available in: Atom