- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- Last connection: 2019-12-01
- Doomsday Engine (Reporter, 2013-10-29)
- 22:27 Doomsday Engine Bug #2319: [Infine] Screen filters don't fully fill the screen unless the window has 4:3 aspect ratio
- I accidently missed the 'non' out of the title of this report.
The issue is that the Infine screen filter doesn't ...
- 10:39 Doomsday Engine Bug #2350: [Doom] Status bar drawing glitch in Doom Registered v1.1
- Before you renamed the report title, it explicitly said Doom 1.1 in it.
- 09:52 Doomsday Engine Bug #2350: [Doom] Status bar drawing glitch in Doom Registered v1.1
- I believe the status bar graphics were comprised of different graphics in Doom 1.0 and 1.1.
Please view the V1.2 p...
- 10:28 Doomsday Engine Feature #2340 (New): A new MP game mode: no respawn
- Inspired by a post on Doomworld, I would like to request a new Co-op MP variant where players aren't allowed to respa...
- 08:02 Doomsday Engine Bug #2327 (Resolved): Linetype 98 is in functional in Heretic
- Linetype 98 is in functional in Heretic; it does nothing.
The same linetype appears to work fine in Doom.
- 15:55 Doomsday Engine Bug #2326: [Doom] PRCP map32; player incorrectly spawning as camera
- Ok, further testing reveals that the player spawns as a camera under the floor, whenever they spawn anywhere on the m...
- 15:47 Doomsday Engine Bug #2326 (New): [Doom] PRCP map32; player incorrectly spawning as camera
- Map 32 of the Plutonia revisited community map set incorrectly spawns the player as a camera, despite the player star...
- 20:12 Doomsday Engine Feature #2322: Material def scroll options
- I am aware we can scroll materials with XG, but putting it in the material def would allow the feature to be applied ...
- 20:03 Doomsday Engine Feature #2322 (Rejected): Material def scroll options
- We can apply smooth animation to any animated material. But it might provide a little extra realism to the game world...
- 20:06 Doomsday Engine Feature #2320 (New): Re-enable XG dummy line
- Support for XG functions that internally use dummy lines to function has been long deliberately disabled (since the n...
Also available in: Atom