- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- Last connection: 2021-04-14
- Assigned issues: 2
- Reported issues: 481
- Doomsday Engine (Reporter, 2013-10-29)
- 19:12 Doomsday Engine Bug #2438 (New): Support for non vanilla length hubs
- DDay's infine defs overrule Vanilla HeXen's ability to define custom length clusters.
- 14:31 Doomsday Engine Feature #2417 (Closed): Is it possible to separate left and right shift to separate control bindings?
- Is it possible to separate left and right shift to separate control bindings?
I am currently forced to use a keybo...
- 11:15 Doomsday Engine Bug #2107: [Heretic] [Hexen] Line attacks produce no sound on impact
- I believe I meant that HeXen's line attack weapons aren't making their impact sounds when they hit a wall/floor (i.e ...
- 21:27 Doomsday Engine Feature #2387: [Heretic] Sector floor cannot be lowered if a tall monster is stuck in the ceiling of the sector (compatibility option)
- I would suggest making this a console cvar that defaults to off, rather than making it the standard.
This is widel...
- 21:15 Doomsday Engine Feature #2389: [Heretic] Door with a trigger linedef in front of it (use Boom "passuse" linedef flag)
- Boom added an optional 'pass through' linedef flag to allow mappers to 'fix' this issue.
- 21:09 Doomsday Engine Feature #2389: [Heretic] Door with a trigger linedef in front of it (use Boom "passuse" linedef flag)
- I really wouldn't fix this. I can't think of a reason to alter the widely ingrained vanilla behaviour, that walk over...
- 22:27 Doomsday Engine Bug #2319: [Infine] Screen filters don't fully fill the screen unless the window has 4:3 aspect ratio
- I accidently missed the 'non' out of the title of this report.
The issue is that the Infine screen filter doesn't ...
- 10:39 Doomsday Engine Bug #2350: [Doom] Status bar drawing glitch in Doom Registered v1.1
- Before you renamed the report title, it explicitly said Doom 1.1 in it.
- 09:52 Doomsday Engine Bug #2350: [Doom] Status bar drawing glitch in Doom Registered v1.1
- I believe the status bar graphics were comprised of different graphics in Doom 1.0 and 1.1.
Please view the V1.2 p...
- 10:28 Doomsday Engine Feature #2340 (New): A new MP game mode: no respawn
- Inspired by a post on Doomworld, I would like to request a new Co-op MP variant where players aren't allowed to respa...
Also available in: Atom