- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- Last connection: 2019-04-18
- 08:02 Doomsday Engine Bug #2327 (New): Linetype 98 is in functional in Heretic
- Linetype 98 is in functional in Heretic; it does nothing.
The same linetype appears to work fine in Doom.
- 15:55 Doomsday Engine Bug #2326: [Doom] PRCP map32; player incorrectly spawning as camera
- Ok, further testing reveals that the player spawns as a camera under the floor, whenever they spawn anywhere on the m...
- 15:47 Doomsday Engine Bug #2326 (New): [Doom] PRCP map32; player incorrectly spawning as camera
- Map 32 of the Plutonia revisited community map set incorrectly spawns the player as a camera, despite the player star...
- 20:12 Doomsday Engine Feature #2322: Material def scroll options
- I am aware we can scroll materials with XG, but putting it in the material def would allow the feature to be applied ...
- 20:03 Doomsday Engine Feature #2322 (New): Material def scroll options
- We can apply smooth animation to any animated material. But it might provide a little extra realism to the game world...
- 20:06 Doomsday Engine Feature #2320 (New): Re-enable XG dummy line
- Support for XG functions that internally use dummy lines to function has been long deliberately disabled (since the n...
- 20:03 Doomsday Engine Bug #2319 (New): Infine screen filters 4:3
- The screen filter feature of Infine (i.e filter 0 0 0 0) doesn't fill the screen in non 4:3 screen ratios.
- 08:35 Doomsday Engine Bug #2296: FreeDoom IWAD detection problems
- Dday doesn't detect the latest version of Freedoom (the wad has been updated since Dday added support for the version...
- 09:22 Homepage Bug #2294: Forum tab link incorrect from some locations
- The support website tab link also goes to the wrong address, but it has a re-direct.
- 09:20 Homepage Bug #2294 (Resolved): Forum tab link incorrect from some locations
- The forum tab link when on either the Dday front page or on any of the forum pages accidently goes to 'http://dengine...
Also available in: Atom