- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- Last connection: 2019-02-19
- 20:12 Doomsday Engine Feature #2322: Material def scroll options
- I am aware we can scroll materials with XG, but putting it in the material def would allow the feature to be applied ...
- 20:03 Doomsday Engine Feature #2322 (New): Material def scroll options
- We can apply smooth animation to any animated material. But it might provide a little extra realism to the game world...
- 20:06 Doomsday Engine Feature #2320 (New): Re-enable XG dummy line
- Support for XG functions that internally use dummy lines to function has been long deliberately disabled (since the n...
- 20:03 Doomsday Engine Bug #2319 (New): Infine screen filters 4:3
- The screen filter feature of Infine (i.e filter 0 0 0 0) doesn't fill the screen in non 4:3 screen ratios.
- 08:35 Doomsday Engine Bug #2296: FreeDoom IWAD detection problems
- Dday doesn't detect the latest version of Freedoom (the wad has been updated since Dday added support for the version...
- 09:22 Homepage Bug #2294: Forum tab link incorrect from some locations
- The support website tab link also goes to the wrong address, but it has a re-direct.
- 09:20 Homepage Bug #2294 (Resolved): Forum tab link incorrect from some locations
- The forum tab link when on either the Dday front page or on any of the forum pages accidently goes to 'http://dengine...
- 11:49 Doomsday Engine Feature #2292: Indication of an options default setting
- Yes. Mainly the options menu.
- 11:27 Doomsday Engine Feature #2292 (New): Indication of an options default setting
- Dday has lot's of options for configuring the map, hud etc etc. But it might be cool if the default/original setting ...
- 14:24 Doomsday Engine Feature #2290 (New): Extend ambient light Map Info and Cvar to reduce light levels
- Extend ambient light Map Info and Cvar to reduce light levels
Dday offers these two features to globally increase ...
Also available in: Atom