Avoid near-clipping player weapon models
Now that the weapon model has its own FOV and projection matrix, the near plane distance can be made very small. The weapon model never extends very far from the player, so this will be fine for rendering.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The new near plane distance for weapons is 0.5 units (was 5 units).
- Target version changed from 2.3.x to 2.2.1
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Related to Bug #2400: Some models are not rendered (invisible) or rendered only partially added
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom