Custom screenshader support and profiles
Having full screenshaders to change the way the games look. Those can range from distortions like CRT-screens with phosphor bleed or "color themes" or even interactive ones like warps or pixel distortions when the player is hit.
Those filters, combined with settings for contrast and color should be save-able as profiles in the taskbar.
#1 Updated by skyjake almost 7 years ago
Notes for future implementation:
- There is already a post-processing effect that could pretty easily be made customizable. Currently it is used for the Doom invulnerability effect (monochrome shader).
- One should be able to package custom "lens effects" containing a GLSL shader with a bunch of resources (much like a 3D model package) for easy distribution.
#2 Updated by skyjake about 3 years ago
- Status changed from New to Progressed
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
#3 Updated by skyjake about 3 years ago
- Related to Bug #2411: Monitor color adjustment via platform-specific APIs is unreliable (e.g., Windows 10) added
#4 Updated by skyjake about 3 years ago
- Related to Feature #2123: Option Needed to tailor the anaglyph effect for TriOviz Inficolor Glasses... added