[Doom] Invulnerability effect not cleared between maps when leaving an MP game and joining another
In Doom, the invulnerability effect is not cleared when leaving an MP and joining another. To reproduce, get an invulnerability powerup and join another MP game.
#1 Updated by skyjake over 8 years ago
- Copied from Bug #1776: [Doom] Invulnerability effect not cleared between maps (leaving a map) added
#2 Updated by skyjake over 8 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version set to 1.15
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
#3 Updated by skyjake about 8 years ago
- Related to Bug #2004: Invulnerability filter not cleared between maps in all cases (unload, savegame, warp) added
Fixed|Multiplayer|Client: Cleaning up client state when leaving a game
The client was not properly cleaning its state when leaving a game.
Now received packets are discarded and the postfx shader is reset to
If one was kicked from an MP game due to version conflict, the old
buffered packets caused a segfault when the client continued handling
them after connecting to a new server.