Start local server using client GUI
In order to facilitate #9 and MP gameplay improvements, it should be possible to start a local server also via the client GUI.
In essence, this means the client can also act as a minimal Shell application.
libshell needs to be enhanced to avoid any possible UI/feature redundancy between the Shell apps and the client's server manipulation UI.
This feature only covers ad-hoc servers: the server will be stopped when the hosting player quits.
#1 Updated by skyjake about 8 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to High
#2 Updated by skyjake about 8 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to skyjake
#3 Updated by skyjake about 8 years ago
- Target version set to 50
#4 Updated by skyjake about 8 years ago
- Related to Feature #1638: Configure game options via Shell GUI added
#5 Updated by skyjake about 7 years ago
- Target version changed from 50 to 2.1 (Late 2018)
#6 Updated by skyjake over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.1 (Late 2018) to Multiplayer