Libcommon savegame system
All game plugins should share a unified savegame system implemented in libcommon.
Most of the work in practice will involve extending the Doom/Heretic savegame system functionality to be capable of Hexen's saving needs.
However, the only real requirement is to have a unified main interface for the system — internally, there can be different implementations for Doom/Heretic and Hexen saves, and legacy vs. new format, etc.
#1 Updated by danij over 9 years ago
- Start date changed from 2014-02-27 to 2007-03-20
#2 Updated by danij about 9 years ago
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
#3 Updated by skyjake about 9 years ago
- Related to Bug #1791: [Hexen] Hub state reset after saving added
#4 Updated by skyjake over 6 years ago
- Related to Feature #2177: Savegames are not completely separated between profiles added