[InFine] Randomized placement/selection
The ability to specify an approximate area of the screen for a graphic or text def to appear on, instead of an absolute location.
The inspiration for this is Capstones ‘Operation Body Count’, a Wolf3D engine game that has blood and slime splats appear in random spots on the screen when the player is shot or hit by a missile.
Following that logic, the ability to randomly select from a range of graphics; say BOB1-5.
- Tags set to InFine, Scripting
- Subject changed from Infine: limited placement randomization to [InFine] Randomized placement
- Category set to Enhancement
- Subject changed from [InFine] Randomized placement to [InFine] Randomized placement/selection
- Related to Feature #1632: InFine 2.0 (on top of Doomsday Script) added
- Status changed from New to Closed
Closing since #1632 gives this automatically.
Also available in: Atom