Co-op player actions (giving, healing)
One thing I think Doomsday needs is the ability to drop items like Ammo and Weapons in CO-OP games to share with other players. As far as I can see there is no way to do that. Also related to that, perhaps a way to give health to other players would be nice.
- Tags set to Gameplay, Multiplayer
- Subject changed from CO-OP Request to Co-op player actions
Might be included in the MP game rule set, however requires some new game logic. Perhaps could be done entirely with Doomsday Script?
- Subject changed from Co-op player actions to Co-op player actions (giving, healing)
In my opinion this is something I would expect to see in a mod rather than an explicit feature. Once Doomsday Script has the requisite bindings I can think of no reason for this to be implemented internally.
- Category set to Enhancement
- Target version set to Multiplayer
Also available in: Atom