Alignpitch/yaw flags for model particles
The alignpitch flag, which is used to make the soulsphere model look nice does not function on a model when it is used as a particle object.
The importance of having this work cant be stressed enough, since there is otherwise no way of implementing advanced particle effects.
#1 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Tags set to 3DModel, Particles
- Subject changed from alignpitch/yaw does not function on model particles to Alignpitch/yaw flags don't work on model particles
- Category set to Defect
Presumably needed for creating billboard-like particle models?
#2 Updated by skyjake almost 6 years ago
- Target version set to Rendering
#3 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from Alignpitch/yaw flags don't work on model particles to Alignpitch/yaw flags for model particles
#4 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Related to Feature #1699: Particle renderer 2.0 added