[Hexen] Warping while player is dead leads to inoperable player weapon
- Die in combat.
- Warp to another map using the console.
- The player weapon is immediately lowered and cannot be brought up.
#1 Updated by skyjake about 4 years ago
- Category changed from Defect to Regression
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
The problem was that after warping, player state would be restored to what it was before the warp (zero health).
This is likely a bug in GameSession management when it comes to hubs and player state. Normally inside hubs, player state should be restored between warps, but warping as a dead player is special case that should lead to a normal reborn event. The player does get respawned as alive, but then the zero health is restored afterwards.