[Doom] Secret exit switch in E3M6 placed too low
I remember this being an issue in an earlier version of Doomsday (1.9.10 I believe), where the secret exit switch in E3M6 wasn't even visible. While it is visible now, I noticed that it is still positioned too low compared to where it is in Vanilla Doom. I attached two screenshots comparing the position of switch between Chocolate Doom and Doomsday.
- Target version set to 2.1.1
- Category set to Defect
- Assignee set to skyjake
- Target version changed from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2
- Target version changed from 2.1.2 to 2.2 (2019)
For future reference, the problem is likely around
walledge.cpp:323, and pertains to material origin calculation of the lower wall section of a line with the lower unpegged flag.
See also: https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Texture_alignment
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied a fix. Please test if this causes regressions elsewhere...
Played through Ultimate Doom and didn't notice anything broken, the switch also displays properly now, thanks!
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom