Improved sequence-based model animation mechanism
Continuing work in #1890, skeletal animation enables doing more sophisticated animations:
- Animating parts of the skeleton separately.
- Motion-controlled animations, e.g., walking animations for the legs only depending on walking/running speed and direction.
- Blending animation sequences for smoother transitions from one sequence to another.
#1 Updated by skyjake over 6 years ago
- Copied from Feature #1890: New sequence-based model animation mechanism added
#2 Updated by skyjake over 6 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10