[HeXen] Mage character color is always blue
Dday 2.0 is incorrectly displaying the Mage on HeXen's class select screen in his blue colour, when it should be his red colour.
Fixed|Hexen: Some color translation tables not loaded
A string formatting error caused the lump names of the translation tables to be incorrectly formatted. Half of Cleric and all of Mage colors were missing.
- Subject changed from [HeXen] class select incorrect graphic to [HeXen] Mage character color is always blue in menus
- Category changed from Vanilla emulation to Defect
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to skyjake
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version changed from Vanilla / Gameplay to 2.2.x
The Mage color is always blue also in the Player Setup screen, which indicates there is some problem with the color translation tables for the Mage class. Fighter and Cleric seem to change their colors as expected.
In fact, Cleric only had the first four colors.