Multiplayer savegames (co-op)
The server has all the information it needs to save the complete state of the game. It just needs to sync the state appropriately with the clients, and clients need to be matched with the players in the saved data (using IDs/names).
The primary objective is to support longer co-op plays.
#1 Updated by skyjake almost 7 years ago
- Target version set to 2.1 (Late 2018)
#2 Updated by skyjake almost 7 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Urgent
#3 Updated by skyjake almost 7 years ago
- Subject changed from Distributed savegames to Multiplayer savegames (co-op)
- Description updated (diff)
- Assignee set to skyjake
- Priority changed from Urgent to High
#4 Updated by skyjake over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.1 (Late 2018) to Multiplayer
#5 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Parent task deleted (