Square particle shape (option, as alternative to round particles)
The default shape for particles in Dday is a circle.
However, if users turn off OpenGL filtering, that circular shape can stand out against the unfiltered pixelated gameworld.
Hence I would like to ask about adding an in game option for users to change the default shape to a square?
I point to Vanilla Quake for a visual example of what I am imagining and also point out that GZDoom already offers users the option to change the default shape of particles between circular and square.
#1 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Tags set to Particles, Renderer
- Subject changed from default particle shape square to Square particle shape (option)
- Category set to Enhancement
#2 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
#3 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Target version set to Rendering
#4 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Square particle shape (option) to Square particle shape (option, as alternative to round particles)