[Heretic|Hexen] Add Doom-like option for fast monsters
Now "-fast" for jHeretic work incorrect (gargoyles attack very rarely - they should attack more often, more agressive).
You can compare "skill 4 with -fast" and "skill 5" for see the difference.
"-fast" should make the "skill 5" behavior of monsters attack-rate.
#1 Updated by vermil almost 13 years ago
The -fast command line option doesn't work in the original Heretic or HeXen. Or maybe it was removed for those games.
So Doomsday isn't actually missing a feature from the original games here.
Doesn't mean -fast can't be added to Heretic and HeXen in Dday though, if Deng team wish to add it.
#2 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Tags set to Gameplay, Heretic, Hexen
- Subject changed from Correct fastmonsters in jHeretic to [Heretic] Option for fast monsters
#3 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Subject changed from [Heretic] Option for fast monsters to [Heretic|Hexen] Option for fast monsters
#4 Updated by skyjake about 6 years ago
- Related to Feature #2207: Fast Monsters option in the Options > Gameplay menu added
#5 Updated by skyjake about 6 years ago
- Target version set to 2.1 (Late 2018)
#6 Updated by skyjake over 4 years ago
- Related to Feature #2238: Configure game rules in custom profiles added
#7 Updated by skyjake over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from [Heretic|Hexen] Option for fast monsters to [Heretic|Hexen] Add Doom-like option for fast monsters
- Category set to Enhancement
- Target version changed from 2.1 (Late 2018) to Vanilla / Gameplay