As the title suggests. Dday has the ability to stop a music track, that is playing, in an infine script. However there isn't an equivalent for sounds.
This makes it impractical to have an infine script that has very long sounds (i.e characters talking etc) that the player can skip section's of (because any currently playing sounds can't be stopped when the player skips a section).
#1 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Tags set to InFine, Scripting
- Subject changed from lack of a stopsound command to [InFine] stopsound
- Category set to Enhancement
#2 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Target version set to Modding
#3 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Related to Feature #1632: InFine 2.0 (on top of Doomsday Script) added