C++11 cleanup: replace use of auto_ptr
3rd party compatibility
auto_ptr. In almost all places, the appropriate replacement is
Newer GCC versions in particular are very verbose when it comes to warning about deprecations.
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to 2.0 – Home UI & Packages
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Status changed from In Progress to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Assimp still has some auto_ptr usage, but that's not our problem.
- Target version changed from 2.0 – Home UI & Packages to 1.15.6
Also available in: Atom