Build system patches for cross-compilation
The current build system of doomsday engine hardcodes certain things and needs modifications in order to work in a cross compilation environment (i.e. http://www.exherbo.org/).
For instance, in a cross compilation environment pkg-config could prefixed.
Moreover, DENG_BASE_DIR should be set by the user.
I am attaching 2 relevant minor patches (applied to 1.14.0).
- Tags changed from BuildSystem, qmake, cross to qmake, Builder, CrossCompiling
- Category changed from Regression to Defect
- Assignee set to skyjake
- Target version set to 1.15.3
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Please check whether 3fab79aabfbe works for you as expect. I applied the PKG_CONFIG variable in all the subprojects and dep_*.pri files.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom