Command for manipulating numeric controls
There is no impulse command for attacking.
Also, no error message is printed when one inputs an unknown impulse.
#1 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Tags set to Input, Scripting
- Subject changed from Attack impulse command to Command for manipulating numeric controls
- Priority changed from Normal to Lowest
This is because the Attack control is not implemented as an impulse (which does not have a time duration component), but instead as a 'numeric' control that can sustain an active state for a period of time.
I've repurposed the feature for a command that can be used to manipulate the current value of any numeric control, making it possible to set one into the active state for a certain period of time when used together with "after".
#2 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Priority changed from Lowest to Normal
#3 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Category set to Enhancement
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version set to Modding