Mouse unusable on ArchLinux with Gnome / Wayland
3rd party compatibility
In Gnome, wayland replace Xorg, and in Wayland there is a problem with the mouse, it is unusable.
In logging, I can choose Gnome on Xorg, and there ins't the problem with the mouse.
Can you adapt Doomesday to Wayland please ?
- Related to Feature #1886: Use SDL 2 for window management, display modes, color correction, and keyboard/mouse/gamepad input added
- Subject changed from I am on ArchLinux with Gnome on Wayland to Mouse unusable on ArchLinux with Gnome / Wayland
- Category set to 3rd party compatibility
- Target version set to 2.1 (Late 2018)
At the moment, the best solution I see for this issue is to use SDL 2 for window management and key/mouse input. This should also get around certain problems that are present on other platforms.
- Target version changed from 2.1 (Late 2018) to 3.0
Also available in: Atom