- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-10-15
- Last connection: 2014-01-09
- 19:42 Doomsday Engine Bug #848 (Closed): [Doom] Donut Sector behaves differently in Vanilla/Chocolate
- Dani, if you use my beta map that I sent you, and find the donut sector (red key area). The donut resolves differenly...
- 22:20 Doomsday Engine Feature #1502: Load any supported image format from WAD lump
- I was never able to put custom or replacement sounds in:
- 00:14 Doomsday Engine Bug #841 (Closed): Music Slows, Stalls, then Crash
- Playing a custom PWAD in development (see attached) and I had Doomsday crash to desktop. I have the error as well. I'...
- 00:14 Doomsday Engine Bug #841: Music Slows, Stalls, then Crash
- Windows Error (RTF Format)
- 22:04 Doomsday Engine Bug #840 (Closed): (Beta 6.8) Texture Y offset inconsistent
- Tried with L Unpegged and L Pegged. In Doombuilder and PRBoom it is correct, with Doomsday, it is incorrectly display...
- 04:32 Doomsday Engine Bug #838 (Closed): Use key Problem
- If I double-click the Right Mouse button, I activate doors and switches, even though my "use" command is explicitly t...
- 17:23 Doomsday Engine Feature #1502: Load any supported image format from WAD lump
- Is this related to the "standard" (cough) that Doombuilder mentions? The folder structure standard?
perhaps an alias...
- 20:36 Doomsday Engine Feature #1501 (Rejected): Non-64-pixel flats
- It'd be cool, in a def file per sector number (or sector group) to enable flats and tiling of the engine in different...
- 20:31 Doomsday Engine Feature #1500 (New): Support for ZDoom ZIP-as-WAD feature
- There are a few other "conventions" in use by other ports that may/could make some other wads functional with Doomsda...
- 13:37 Doomsday Engine Feature #1301: Redesigned DED Reader
- Logged In: YES
And how about that Ded Manager? That needs to be updated
Also available in: Atom