- 10:14 Doomsday Engine Bug #2468: build with openGL ES (-DDENG_OPENGL_API=GLES3) is broken
- That's probably because doomsday does not use GLES. You can select GLES in cmake config but there's no actual code.
- 11:32 Doomsday Engine Bug #2458 (New): 2.3.1 stable: changing audio backend while game is running hangs doomsday
- If any game is running and I try to change audio backend, application becomes unresponsive when I press Apply.
- 19:27 Doomsday Engine Bug #2456 (New): Stable 2.3.1 linux: audio output is not saved
- Selecting output in audio settings doesn't seem to change it really. After closing and opening audio settings again i...
- 10:45 Doomsday Engine Bug #2454: Map geometry is garbled in 2.3.X on Fedora 33
- This is duplicate of #2376. This is possibly due to older compiler in Fedora 23 where those rpm packages are built. Y...
- 11:30 Doomsday Engine Bug #2444 (New): doom2-nerve: misaligned textures on map05
- See the attached screenshot, it's the back side of a scull switch. It has half a scull on it. While playing this via ...
- 07:59 Doomsday Engine Bug #2443 (New): [3.0] External textures load process ignores game id subfolders
- I mentioned this on the forum, reporting here to track the issue properly. When using texture packs like dhtp the gam...
- 07:54 Doomsday Engine Bug #2441: [3.0] build deps libraries are installed in different subdir (not found by executable)
- Works great with latest git now, thank you.
- 20:28 Doomsday Engine Bug #2441 (Closed): [3.0] build deps libraries are installed in different subdir (not found by executable)
- When using 'make install' command after build (with custom install prefix), almost all libraries go to lib64 subdirec...
- 18:49 Doomsday Engine Bug #2435: Plutonia: invisible bridges: wrong floor texture placement
- Not sure if this is related, but here's another render problem in evilution: on map21 many doors are invisible while ...
- 18:25 Doomsday Engine Bug #2435: Plutonia: invisible bridges: wrong floor texture placement
- I tested this with the latest git (6f166cc).
Also available in: Atom