- Registered on: 2019-05-04
- Last connection: 2019-06-28
- 14:43 Doomsday Engine Feature #2336 (New): Comprehensive server info and metadata
- Add a few additional parameters that the server tells players about itself
* wadurl: link to place where players can...
- 14:41 Doomsday Engine Feature #2335 (New): [Shell] Command line option for opening connection to a server address
- Add cmd-line parameter - server address - so Doomsday Shell will open server console window at start (Windows OS)
- 14:40 Doomsday Engine Bug #2334 (New): Client should load server's data files when connecting via command line
- Add the ability to autoload the absent wads when connecting to the server from the command line (like from Doomsday UI)
- 14:40 Doomsday Engine Feature #2333 (New): Extend info about server wads (filename, checksum)
- Add the list of loaded wad names (including iwad) and their checksums (md5) to server info
- 14:39 Doomsday Engine Bug #2332 (New): Duplicate server entries on master-server
- Start public server, stop it, wait until it disappear on master (imho tooo long), change (tcp) port and start it agai...
- 14:37 Doomsday Engine Bug #2331 (New): Server doesn't check wads (connecting via command line)
- When connecting to the server from the command line, the wads are not checked - client can use any (and often crash)
Also available in: Atom