- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-02-06
- Last connection: 2018-12-14
- 10:46 Doomsday Engine Bug #2302: Crosshair not showing (line width < 1)
- Thank you for your time Skyjake, I really appreciate this amazing piece of software you've given to the community.
- 10:41 Doomsday Engine Bug #2302: Crosshair not showing (line width < 1)
- It appears when *view-cross-width* becomes *1* (two notches from leftmost side). The value of *0* worked in 2.03.
- 14:13 Doomsday Engine Bug #2302: Crosshair not showing (line width < 1)
- Do you mean *view-cross-size*? It's *0.2*.
I've uploaded my config file to help you debug.
- 09:04 Doomsday Engine Bug #2302 (Closed): Crosshair not showing (line width < 1)
- I get no cross-hair displayed on 2.1 (tested in Hexen and Heretic).
The same settings work fine on 2.0.3 and give...
- 16:05 Doomsday Engine Bug #2256 (New): Sky clipping through ceiling
- If you load up the save file (Heretic) and look at the roof, you'll see the sky clipping through it.
- 15:18 Doomsday Engine Bug #2146 (Closed): [Hexen] Dragon Chapel - Game Breaking Bug (needs testing)
- Heresiarch's Seminary is showing I've solved 8 out of 9 puzzles (eight icons are lit on the wall),
The final swit...
- 15:21 Doomsday Engine Feature #1774: Use "-savedir" option to the configure where saves are stored
- Is there any chance the -savedir option can be reinstated to allow redirection of that folder again?
It's much mo...
- 15:11 Doomsday Engine Bug #1857 (Rejected): Visual corruption on transparent textures
- The screenshot is from Hexen and I've attached a saved game of that spot.
I've seen instances of this problem in ...
- 04:27 Doomsday Engine Bug #1725 (Closed): Heretic ghost mummies' floating spirits not disappearing after death
- As per the title, this only seems to affect the ghost (transparent) mummies; the solid ones are okay.
The rising s...
Also available in: Atom