[Windows] Color adjustments are not being applied
The color adjustment settings (gamma, brightness, contrast) have no effect.
- Target version changed from 2.2.2 to 2.3.x
- Related to Bug #2411: Monitor color adjustment via platform-specific APIs is unreliable (e.g., Windows 10) added
#2411 is the fix that is needed, although it may need a little bit of fine-tuning before pulling it into stable.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Target version changed from 2.3.x to Rendering
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom