Sound Works But Music Doesn't Play Problem (Windows; temp MIDI files written to incorrect folder?)
I'm running Doomsday 2.0 build 1874 on Windows 10 Pro. All sound drivers are loaded. When I start the game the sound works but the music doesn't play.
Just tried to play on a other Windows 10 computer with the same results. Sound works but music doesn't play.
- Project changed from Homepage to Doomsday Engine
- Category set to Defect
When you run Doomsday as a administrator the music plays fine.
- Subject changed from Sound Works But Music Doesn't Play Problem to Sound Works But Music Doesn't Play Problem (Windows; temp MIDI files written to incorrect folder?)
- Tags set to Music, Windows, FileSystem
- Category changed from Defect to Regression
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- Assignee set to skyjake
- Target version set to 49
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom