Tree navigator widget (libappfw)
A new type of widget is needed for navigating large hierarchical data sets.
- Data could come for example from the file system (FS2 or the native one), available packages, Doomsday Script modules, definitions, or wiki (reference documentation).
- Needs virtualized menu contents to present a small portion of a potentially huge amount of data.
- Should be composed of simpler existing widgets like labels, menus and scroll areas.
#1 Updated by skyjake over 8 years ago
- Description updated (diff)
- Priority changed from Normal to High
#2 Updated by danij almost 8 years ago
- Precedes Feature #1586: Load/manage add-ons from the home screen added
#3 Updated by skyjake almost 8 years ago
- Target version changed from 42 to 2.0 – Home UI & Packages
#4 Updated by skyjake about 7 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.0 – Home UI & Packages to 2.1 (Late 2018)
#5 Updated by skyjake about 7 years ago
- Priority changed from High to Normal
#6 Updated by skyjake about 6 years ago
- Target version changed from 2.1 (Late 2018) to Modding