[Windows] Alt key and console activation
Pressing the Alt Key randomly seems to stop the Console activation key from working.
Once the console activation key has stopped working, it randomly seems to start working again after pressing the Alt Key.
Apologies for the simple explanation.
#1 Updated by skyjake over 10 years ago
If you change the console activation key to some other key, does it affect this?
#2 Updated by skyjake over 9 years ago
- Tags set to Windows, Input
- Subject changed from [Win32] Alt key and console activation to [Windows] Alt key and console activation
- Category set to Defect
#3 Updated by skyjake about 8 years ago
- Target version deleted (
#4 Updated by skyjake about 8 years ago
- Related to Feature #1886: Use SDL 2 for window management, display modes, color correction, and keyboard/mouse/gamepad input added
#5 Updated by skyjake almost 6 years ago
- Target version set to Input and game controllers
#6 Updated by skyjake over 4 years ago
- Target version changed from Input and game controllers to 3.0
#7 Updated by skyjake over 3 years ago
- Assignee deleted (